State of the Art EMS Boot
At HAIX®, with any boot you choose, you know you are getting the best and with the Black Eagle® Safety 55 Mid Side Zip that is no different. As the newest entrant to our EMS station boot line, The Black Eagle® 55 Mid side zip safety boot takes comfort and safety protection to a whole new level. Constructed with a softer tumbled European leather, you are going to feel the difference right out of the box. Extremely lightweight, the cushioned comfort of the foot bed will ensure you sail through the daily grind of the EMS First Responder. These handy side zip safety boots can be put on or off in a matter of seconds. Lace your boots at the front once for a custom fit, then forget it.
Metal-free, ASTM Certified Composite Toe and Puncture Protection
Even though these EMS station boots are lightweight and comfortable, they also offer some of the best protection around. The Black Eagle® 55 Mid side zip safety boot is metal free, and offers ASTM certified toe and puncture protection. The roomy carbon fiber toe cap features flexible transition edging to take the pressure off the toes when bending and stooping. The puncture resistant midsole is flexible, extremely lightweight, and completely metal free. And with the metal free features built in, these EMS station boots are certified electrical hazard resistant too.
Slip Resistant Soles with Superior Grip
When you are dealing with an emergency, and are needing to move a patient quickly, slipping is just not an option. Smooth floors, wet weather, or even spilled biohazards can be an invitation for slips and falls. HAIX® soles offer superior grip capabilities in any situation. The lightweight and athletic sole construction offers improved heel to toe control in all weather conditions and is especially abrasion resistant. The non-marking rubber outsole is also resistant to heat, oil, and gasoline.
HAIX® Climate System and Waterproof, chemical protection with CROSSTECH®
To further enhance your wearing comfort, Black Eagle® Safety 55 Mid Side Zip has a built in Climate System. The climate system works in conjunction with the HAIX® breathable leather and CROSSTECH® inner liner to keep feet from getting too wet, hot or cold. Your feet stay dry and at a comfortable temperature no matter how much stress your feet are under. The CROSSTECH® inner liner is not only waterproof but chemical and bloodborne pathogen resistant too. So your feet stay protected no matter what an emergency can throw at you. AS with all HAIX® boots, these are German Engineered and European manufactured to give you the highest quality boots on the market.
Black Eagle® Safety 55 Mid SZ features include:
- 1.8 - 2.0 mm thick of waterproof and breathable leather with CROSSTECH® inner liner
- Anatomically formed and ultralight composite protective toe cap
- Flexible, lightweight and metal free puncture resistant midsole
- Lightweight PU cushioned sole provides enhanced walking comfort and excellent thermal insulation
- Outer sole is non-marking and offers excellent resistance against heat, oil and fuel
- High level of slip and abrasion resistance in all weather conditions and different terrains
- HAIX® Vario Wide Fit System for a more individualized fit. Boot fit can be adjusted with an alternate insole; Blue – Narrower fit (thickest), Red – Moderate fit (average thickness), Yellow – Wider fit (thinnest)